Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Motorola Atrix,

You are a very special thing to me.  You have only been with me a few months but I enjoy having you around.  You have created fun for me and made me enjoy a times where I needed you the most.  You control my music and my games.  You have a part of my memories in you. 

Little do you know I always have you with me.  I keep you protected from thieves and keep you in good shape.  You deserve good treatment because you are a great phone.  You can do many things like take pictures and play music.

I enjoy my phone, I appreciate your company.   You have the power to brighten my day or ruin my day.  This phone is more than a phone to me.  It means the world to me you give me fun.

Sincerely, Aamirr Bailey-Fenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment